KREIDER® calcium carbonate filler is conductive to
- increased production line capacity;
- raw material cost reduction preserving the product quality;
- longer service life of dies, screws, calibrators due to insignificant abrasive effect;
- better mixture blending;
- superior physical and chemical properties of the finished product;
- improved flowability of materials in PVC formulations due to KREIDER® calcium carbonate filler.
All GCC grades are radiologically tested and have a safety data sheet (MSDS).
At the customer’s choice, KREIDER’s products are packed in:
– PP laminated bags, 30 kg each, on pallets;
– soft РР containers («big-bag»), 1000 kg each.
Goods are shipped by road, by rail and by specialized silo vehicles (dry bulk carries).